Thursday, October 8, 2009

So...How's your day going? #4













I found this rather attractive collection of recent photos showcasing drivers that were not only smashed, but crashed their vehicles as well. Let's face it, not a good night for any one of them and it looks it.

I'm not going to preach about d&d because we all know what happens. But I do find it amazing that it appears to be occurring with great frequency in spite of the warnings.

Just the other day I read in the paper about two Virginia Beach men in a Dodge Viper that crashed at one in the morning. Alcohol and speed were the culprits. That they weren't killed was a miracle. How, may I ask, do you mix booze, a viper and 1am and not have this kind of outcome?

Still want to drink and drive?

The fellow below has found the perfect solution.

3 comments:

  1. And I always thought you looked better after a few drinks, I'm getting a divorce. MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, they look just like the total losers they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are more DUI's thse days because people are less smart than they were 50 years bago. Meeley

    ReplyDelete