Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Next Car


I am beginning to believe that cars are like a sexual conquest to me. Once I get it, I'm right back out there looking for the next one. I'm liking the new Volvo S-60 that will grace the showroom floors next year. I've owned Volvo's in the past and am driving a 2008 C-30. I think this car has some great lines. Very curvaceous, unlike many of the older version Volvo's you see on the street most days.

Volvo sales are down this year, as are most makes. But they started a downward sales trajectory before the current economic mess started and I don't believe they ever made Ford Motor any money. Ford wants out of Volvo by the end of the year. They need to find the right buyer.

Hope this model comes to fruition. Will probably list at about $33,000 for a base edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment